Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zoom Zoom

*Update 2*
We may have spoken to soon. The Honda currently isn't running and the transmission is sticking. We've been stuck in reverse, and first twice. *sigh* The machine don't go "zoom zoom" or "put put" it just goes "cough cough". Just returned from being towed back from the park where the machine stranded Michele. Less than a day old. :o(

*original post*
Well maybe more like "put put" since our new toy is a Honda 250. It fits Michele okay but I look incredibly huge or the machine looks really small under me. We are planning to get another larger one but until then I'll use this to get back and forth from work. As you can see I've already got it dirty because we don't want anything that looks too new. I've never met a mud muddle I didn't like.


*update 1* - This is really clean compared to now.
This photo is the first time I've been able to get this effect to work. It's done by zooming out after hitting the shutter button.



1 comment:

Hunter said...

Oh, no.

:(

Darilyn