Monday, May 11, 2009

Same Old Blog...Brand New Look

You may have noticed a couple of changes to the blog. I had gotten bored with the old look and was itching to spruce it up some. Call it a spring cleaning.

Color and layout are the obvious changes but I've also changed the sidebars. Gone are the sidebars 'Northern sites we like' and 'Labels'. I have added the blog list Nunavut Blogs, NWT Blogs, Yukon Blogs, South of 60 and Overseas Friends. I cleaned out some old blogs that have not been updated for more than a month or more. It felt like I was saying goodbye to old friends never knowing if we will meet again.

If your missing, in the wrong blog list or would like to be added, let me know and I'll change it or add your blog. I just ask for a return link but it isn't necessary. I'm always looking to expand my horizons by reading about different places from different points of view. If any Alaskan readers are coming by I would love to add an Alaska Blog list to the side so let me know your blog site.

No comments: