Monday, September 15, 2008

Autumn Colors/Blue Rock

Yesterday I not only was taking pictures of the house I also went wandering around town. It's nice to get out of the house for a bit. I tried to find some Autumn colors but they don't translate to the photos like they do down the south. If we get more days without rain I will try to get some better photos.


I think this is a type of willow tree. Not the majestic type you see south but it is what we have here in the arctic desert. Correct me if I'm wrong.
It seems when I'm out walking around I always find something weird or unusual. What is this blue painted rock doing in the middle of nowhere? It looks like it has been sitting there for sometime.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Just when you think you've found a pristine piece of land, some random thing appears...like a blue rock!